Blockchain-based RPG MMO game
That operates using smart contracts interaction between every game asset to provide self-sufficient gameplay mechanics and economics.
Crossworlds is a blockchain-based MMO game that operates using smart contracts interaction between every game asset to provide self-sufficient gameplay mechanics and economics.
There are three key directions of roleplay that players can choose from for their own preference or even all of them together at the same time such as mining, crafting, and fighting. Game tokenomics are built in a way to give users freedom: diverging owned game assets control on the market and between players, which allows them to create their own earning strategy inside the game which naturally decentralizes game ownership.
- Unique gaming experience
- Emphasis on storytelling
- Universal burning mechanics
- Affordable hi-end assets
- Ultimate trading toolset
- Massive multiplayer events
- Advanced Governance
- Earn for every action
- Fair ranking system
- Interaction with the community
What to expect
- Develop unique turn-based battle mechanics
- Multi-platform cross chain integration
- Stable financial vault for customers
- Free to play
- Mobile game version
- Supreme long life tokenomics
- Game assets auxiliary specifications
- Versatile P2E gameplay
- Massive P2P NFT market